General Guidelines -
- Team composition: A college/school can send a maximum of ten [Maximum of 6 participants from senior category and maximum of 4 from the junior category) participants.
- For qualifying to win Champions Trophy, it is mandatory to participate in both the categories.
- The Junior category will include participants from Classes 8-10 (age group of 13-16 yrs)
- The Senior category will include participants from Classes 11-12 (age group of 17-18 yrs).
- It will give us immense pleasure to host a team accompanied by its School/College Principal as our very special guest for the event.
- Registration procedure:
- Each participating school/college is required to fill the registration form duly attested by the Head of the institution.
- Registration fee:
- Local teams is 1000/- INR per team
- National teams and the Teams from Indian sub-continent*: 1000/- INR per participant
* The teams from Indian sub-continent can pay an equivalent amount in their own currency or in Indian currency.
- International team : US $ 20 per participant
- There is no registration fee for the Chairman/ Director/ Principal/ Team Leader accompanying the team.
- The registration fee will be paid through Demand Draft in the favour of “City Montessori School, Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow.
- The registration/participation will be considered valid only if the registration form is complete in all respect.
- The complete registration form and Travel form can be sent through
Email IDs: email@example.com
By post on the following address:
City Montessori Inter College
Lucknow 226016 (India)
Phone: Tel: 91-9415312611, 0522-2330011, 2330024, 2330005
- Important dates:
- Last date of receipt of complete registration form and travel schedule with Demand Draft: 10th August, 2018.
- The VISA application form to be filled by only those Schools/Colleges that require VISA to enter India along with registration form and travel form.
- Registration of Local Teams (Lucknow): The registration of Local Teams will be done on 07th September 2018 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm. The entire Team with the Team Leader must come for registration.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- For ensuring smooth running of Macfair International, the team leaders are requested to ensure that their team is seated in the Auditorium ten minutes before the commencement of the Day's programme.
- It is necessary for all the participants to wear Macfair identification badges at all times and be present in the Auditorium for the entire duration while the events are on, as important information regarding the event and venue will be given there only.
- A team escort shall be provided for your assistance.
- Kindly adhere to all the timings given in the schedule of events.
- The team should be strictly disciplined throughout their stay in Lucknow.
- Any act of indiscipline by any delegate may disqualify the team from participation.
- Participating teams including team leader can meet their friends and relatives within the campus between 5.30 pm and 6.30 pm only on 9th and 10th September, 2018.
- Services and Facilities: All International and National teams will be provided transport by us on arrival at Lucknow Airport or Railway Station to the venue and also on departure.
- Food and Accommodation: The International and National participants will be provided meals and accommodation free of charge at our International Hostel for the entire duration of their stay.
- Arrival at Lucknow: The International and National teams must reach Lucknow by 7th September, 2018 positively as registration of teams is on 8th September, 2018 at 10.00 am.
- Departure from Lucknow: Teams leaving on 11th September, 2018, must leave only after the conclusion of the Prize Distribution ceremony, as no arrangements would be made by the host to send their certificates/prizes later.
- Medical Facilities: Medical services for minor sickness or injuries are provided at the campus. In case of emergency, local public hospitals are available at all times.
- Telecommunication Facilities: Overseas telephone calls, facsimile and e-mail facilities are available at the venue on payment basis.
- Weather: Current details about the local weather conditions can be obtained from http://www.weathercity.com/in/lucknow.