The competition is divided in TWO categories – Senior and Junior.
A college/school can participate only in ONE category (Senior or Junior). Given below are the guidelines for the MACFAIR:
Overseas participants: The students falling in the age group of 17-18 years are eligible to participate in Senior category and 13-16 years are eligible to participate in the Junior category.
National and Local participants: The students enrolled in classes XI and XII are eligible to participate in Senior category and IX and X are eligible to participate in Junior category.
Application Procedure: A team comprising maximum 7 (seven) and minimum 4 (four) participants can participate in the category opted by the college/school. The team will be accompanied by a teacher who will act as the team leader. Although it is recommended that the team participates in all events but participation in a minimum of THREE events is compulsory.
Last Date of Registration: The last date of receipt of duly completed registration form is 24th August 2012. However, send the confirmation to participate in MACFAIR 2012 as early as possible.
The registration form will be considered valid if it is complete in all respects and is duly signed by the Head of the institution.
Last Date of Travel plan: The last date of receipt of the travel plan (for overseas and national participants) is 20th August 2012.
The registration form and travel form (in case of overseas and national participants) can be sent through post or fax (+91-522-2336651) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, a college/school can also register on line by clicking here.
Code of conduct: For ensuring smooth running of MACFAIR International, the team leaders are requested to ensure that their team is seated in the Auditorium ten minutes before the commencement of the Day's programme. It is necessary for all the participants to wear MACFAIR identification badges at all times and be present in the Auditorium for the entire duration while the events are on, as important information regarding event and venue will be given there only. A team escort shall be provided for your assistance.
- Kindly adhere to all the timing given in the schedule of events. The team should be strictly disciplined through out their stay in Lucknow.
- Participating teams including team leader can meet their friends and relatives within the campus between 5.30 and 7.00 pm only on 1st September 2012 and 2nd September 2012.
- Any act of indiscipline by any delegate may disqualify the team from participation.
Services and Facilities: All International and National teams will be provided transport by us on arrival at Lucknow Airport or Railway Station to the venue and also on departure.
Food and Accommodation: The International and National participants will be provided meals and accommodation free of charge at our international hostel for the entire duration of their stay.
The International and National teams must reach Lucknow
by 30th August 2012 positively as registration of teams is on 31st August 2012 at 10.00 am.
Medical Facilities: Medical services for minor sickness or injuries are provided at the campus. In case of emergency, local public hospitals are available at all times.
Telecommunication Facilities: Overseas telephone calls, fax and e-mail facilities are available at the venue on payment basis.
- Arrangement for washing and ironing of clothes is available on payment basis.
- Computer System, electrical devices, electronic devices or any other accessory such as battery etc. will NOT be provided by the organizers. The teams are expected to bring their own accessories if so required.
- The accessories for the Science Model display competition will not be provided by the organizers.